My Top 10 gift ideas for the Holidays !
Hey beauties! December has arrived and for most of us this means extensive lists of people we have to buy gifts for. I love this holiday season but sometimes it can be a” pulling your hair out “ kind of time to find that perfect gift for those special people in your life. To help you out I will list my top 10 gifts for those special beauty lovers in your lives.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty objects of desire face and eye palette $69 at Sephora.ca
This is a great palette for that girl on the go in your life. It has great colours and really is perfect to slip in your handbag to be able to take those day looks to night without ever leaving the office.
- Nyx Cosmetics wanderlust Advent calendar $50 available at Nyxcosmetics.ca
This is a great modern take on this traditional advent calendar. It works much in the same way but instead of chocolate you get makeup everyday! this is great for the beauty lover in your life.
- Mac Cosmetics nutcracker sweet nude lip gloss $35 available at Maccosmetics.ca
Every year mac comes out with a great holiday collection and this year is no exception. I think this is such a great nude lip gloss that will work on anyone. These are sure to please any girl and I love them for secret Santa.
- Dermalogica Seasonal mask trio for every girl on your list who needs a little pamper, to the selfless women in our lives give them a little taste of pampering this holiday season. This mask trio has age a charcoal mask to purify the skin, a hydrating Masque to beat those winter blues, and age smart masque when you need a little pick me up.
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxe eye shadow quad in vintage vamp, This palette screams luxury for the one who appreciates quality over quantity. This eye shadow quad has 4 colours sure to spice up Christmas or party all night on new years. it has four great colours sure to suit everyone. This palette is housed in a luxurious gold compact with a mirror for those late night touch ups. $67 at Charlotte Tilbury.com
- Kat Von d refillable contour palette. Give the gift of contour this holiday season with an old favourite that got a bit of a makeover. This palette is a cult favourite and for good reason, this contour palette has 3 contour and 3 highlight shades to suit every skin tone. The new refillable palette gives you the ability to just replace the ones you use over buying a whole new palette. With the Kat Von D brand being cruelty free its great for the socially aware girl on your list.
- Tarte Cosmetics – Tartelette in bloom eye shadow palette. This palette is sure to wow the makeup lovers on your list with a vegan friendly approach tarte is a beauty favourite. This palette has 12 eye shadows with a 3 shimmery Lusters and 9 matte colours to suit the needs from day to night of any girl on your list. This palette is $56 at Tartecosmetics.com
- Lush bath bombs. this is a great I have no idea what to get her gift. Lush bath bombs are funky with a lot of essentials oils for that relaxing bath most of us need after the holidays. They sell individually for between 6-9 dollars and they have ready wrapped sets with bath bars and all sorts for every price point form $15 up to almost $80 so there really is a little something for everyone if you are stuck for ideas. Available at Lush.ca
- Kate Spade- day planner: I personally buy one of these from Kate Spade every year. They have managed makes the day planner look chic and functional for every girl on your list who has a lot going on. These beautiful day planners are available at Kate Spade and chapters for around $40.
- Charmed Aroma Candle: Charmed aroma have fantastic soy candles that have the most amazing scents. The bonus here is every candle has a ring inside appraised at up to $5,000. This candle not only looks fabulous but also if fun because waiting for the candle to burn so you can see what ring you got is a lot of fun. This Gift is sure to make anyone on your list very happy. They also have new candles with necklaces as well and they range from $26.99 up $59.99. available at Charmedaroma.com
I hope you all have a happy and healthy holiday season!