“The best things come in small packages”
As I have made the conversion to vegan products I realized that can no longer keep my current subscriptions. At first, I was kind of sad because I think it’s a great way to try new things and new brands. I thought for sure there would be no “beauty box” subscription for all cruelty-free and vegan products… But I was wrong.
After some excessive googling I found Petit Vour! This Great company is a Vegan/Cruelty-free beauty ( and fashion) lovers dream. Beyond that, they also have a subscription box once a month packed with some great products for all your vegan needs. The best part of Petit Vour in my opinion that you don’t need to do all the investigation you normally do because you know everything is vegan.
The Petit Vour December box :
The December Petit Vour Subscription box had some great little treats and so far I am enjoying them all.
Province Apothecary Full Brow Serum ($36 for full size)
- This is a nourishing brow oil/serum to help give you richer brows by stimulating the hair follicles.
- The Full Brow serum most noteworthy ingredients, a bunch of antioxidants, a blend of castor oil and coffee extract and Organic Rosemary leaf.
Odacité Synergie immediate skin perfection beauty mask ( $59 full size)
- This mask is said to detoxify pores, brighten and even the skin tone, peel away dead cells and firm the skin.
- Noteworthy ingredients Vitamin c (great for brightening), Clay and active charcoal for detoxifying, fruit acid as well as vitamin c + probiotics to take away dead skin cells and firm.
- Designed to give you clump-free natural lashes. Great for your day to day looks and is non-drying to reduce flaking and smudging.
- Noteworthy ingredients Organic aloe juice, organic glycerin, Vitamin E and, phyto-pigments.
True Moringa lip whip in Truth ($ 16 full size)
- Full-size products are given in the box (yay).
- This naturally-colored lip balm uses moringa oil to help rejuvenate dry/ scaly lips.
- Can be used alone but also it makes a great gloss! Unique formula.
- Noteworthy ingredients, Moringa oil that is packed with zeatin, Antioxidants and Fatty acids.
- Comes in three shades.
Ursa Major Golden Hour ($48 full size)
- Intensely hydrating, fast absorbing face cream to soothe your skin.
- Delivers hydration without feeling heavy on the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of redness and uneven skin tone.
- Soothes irritation from dry skin or exposure to the elements (great for winter skin).
- Noteworthy ingredients Vitamins A, C, and E, Omega oils 3,6,7 and 9, Seabuckthorn, Blackcurrant, Rose, Calendula, and Sandalwood.
Overall I really enjoy the products. The standouts so far to me are the True moringa lip balm and the Ursa major cream. I haven’t used the mask enough to give a valid opinion and the brow product has felt great but it says 6 months until you see full results so I will get back to you on that one. What I can say is it has made doing my brows easier. Juice beauty’s mascara is good for people who don’t want to have dramatic lashes but I love the dramatic lash look so it’s just not my cup of tea.
I am really looking forward to the January box and I can’t wait to discover many great brands through Petite Vour. Also, just a side note I am in no way affiliated with Petit Vour and the links for the products are not affiliate links. I just really enjoy the boxes the price is right it comes in at $18 USD,$23 CAD or $25 anywhere else. So in closing, I really like the boxes and I am thrilled that they also have fashion, handbags, jewelry etc it’s my new one stop shop!
Hope you are all killing you 2018 goals and have a great week!
For other related beauty/skincare reviews check out:
Disclaimer, All opinions are my own and do not always reflect the opinions of the brands mentioned.